Submit A Resource
Subscribe By Email (265+)
Oct 2, 2012
jQuery.validval - A Highly Customizable And Feature Rich Form Validator Using HTML5
jQuery.validVal is a jQuery plugin designed to simplify form validation. It is highly customizable, very feature rich and can easily be dropped on any type of HTML-form (even AJAX- and HTML5-forms) with very little effort.
- Can be used for validating any kind of HTML-form, with very little effort.
- Supports five default value-validations: "required", "number", "email", "url" and "pattern".
- Easily extendable with custom value-validations.
- Supplies a workaround for the lack of support for HTML5 attributes and type-values.
- Great default "invalid-handler" that can be extended or customized.
- Can validate multiple input-fields for corresponding values.
- Enables a group of checkboxes to have at least one checkbox to be "required".
- Built in support for clearing the placeholder-value "onFocus".
- Automatically select the next input-field when the "maxlength" nth-character is entered.
- Supplies a workaround for IE's lack of support for the :focus-pseudoclass.
Requirements: jQuery, HTML5
License: MIT License or GPL
Trending Posts On Functionn This Week
Other Interesting Resources:
- 20 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012
- 50 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012 - Edition #2
- The Most Comprehensive Index Of Free Icon Fonts/Iconic Web Fonts
- Kickstrap - A Full Version Of Twitter's Bootstrap With Themes, Enhancements, And Other Goodies
- Superslides - A jQuery Full Screen Slider Plugin
- Web Development: 2012 & Forward - Featuring Dr. Axel Rauschmayer, Alex Young, Umut Muhaddisoglu & Ray Cheung
- JQuery (275)
- Libraries (132)
- CSS (115)
- frameworks (113)
- Tools (112)
- html (86)
- Github (79)
- html5 (72)
- Node.js (58)
- mobile (52)
- Responsive (49)
- CSS3 (47)
- page effects (45)
- Web Design (41)
- Bootstrap (35)
- twitter (31)
- image effets (22)
- MVC (18)
- generators (18)
- CoffeeScript (16)
- graphics (10)