Submit A Resource
Subscribe By Email (265+)
Feb 4, 2013
Groundwork - A Powerful, Flexible & Responsive Frontend Framework
Groundwork is a powerful, flexible and responsive frontend framework which allows you to create responsive designs which work basically on any device.
Groundwork is built using SASS and Compass. It provides a great grid system which allows you to use any columns fraction amount from halves to twelfths.
Groundwork allows you to do rapid prototyping of designs which will fit any screen size from handheld devices like mobile phones to large devices like televisions.
Groundwork comes with custom styling for buttons, forms, has UI components baked in – navigational menus, tabs, tooltips and more. It also uses Font Awesome as default icon web font.
Groundwork works in all major browsers like Chrome, Firefox IE, Opera and Safari.
License: MIT License
Trending Posts On Functionn This Week
Other Interesting Resources:
- 20 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012
- 50 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012 - Edition #2
- The Most Comprehensive Index Of Free Icon Fonts/Iconic Web Fonts
- BLUR.JS - A JQUERY PLUGIN PRODUCING PSUEDO-TRANSPARENT BLURRED ELEMENTS
- Kickstrap - A Full Version Of Twitter's Bootstrap With Themes, Enhancements, And Other Goodies
- Superslides - A jQuery Full Screen Slider Plugin
- JQuery (275)
- Libraries (132)
- CSS (115)
- frameworks (113)
- Tools (112)
- html (86)
- Github (79)
- html5 (72)
- Node.js (58)
- mobile (52)
- Responsive (49)
- CSS3 (47)
- page effects (45)
- Web Design (41)
- Bootstrap (35)
- twitter (31)
- image effets (22)
- MVC (18)
- generators (18)
- CoffeeScript (16)
- graphics (10)